Gosh, guys…sorry I’ve been so scarce lately. I feel like school and work have been kicking my butt, but having money and gettin’ my learn on are things I shouldn’t and wouldn’t ever complain about. Speaking of money, I’ve really been putting it to good use by purchasing the following from Tropical Traditions:
- More of their Organic Virgin Gold Label Coconut Oil (because I’ve successfully emptied the quart jar they sent me to review)
- Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread (which I plan to eat with goat cheese atop the fanciest of crackers)
- 2 pints of Coconut Cream Concentrate ( since it was kind of a steal at $18 for two jars)
- Organic Pitted Kalamata Olives (salty snacks are the best snacks)
- An assortment of Organic Salad Dressing Mixes (because I have to bring out the big guns if I’m gonna convince Kirby to eat more salad)
Now comes the hard part—waiting for my treats to arrive on my doorstep! Enjoy the weekend; I’ll be back on Monday with a post of some sort. Count on it!
Disclaimer: If you order by clicking on any of the referral links above and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
Filed under: food and drink, life, natural products
Tags: coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, deals, food and drink, natural products, organic, tropical traditions, unrefined