I’ve heard so many positive things about Conscious Box in the past that I decided to see what all the fuss was about. After emailing the company and requesting a box to review, I received a quick response telling me that my very own Conscious Box for the month of March would be on its way soon! Today I’ll be discussing the contents of and sharing my experience with the lovely package I received.
- Olivella Nourishment Cream Sample- I’ve been using this as a day and nighttime eye cream. It has a nice, lightweight feel, and it’s cruelty-free. Extensive review coming soon!
- Minteas Ginger Pear Mints- Sometimes it’s hard for me to chew things politely, so I’ve always preferred mints to gum. These are the best! They’re delicious, they freshen my breath, and I will definitely be buying another tin when I run out.
- Olbas Lozenge-These have such a good flavor, and they’re sugar free so I wouldn’t feel quite as bad about eating a garbage bag full of them if I were sick (just kidding, sort of).
- Acai Natural Energy Boost Packet- These would be great to keep in my purse, since the water fountain water at school tastes like a hotel swimming pool.
- E Boost Pink Lemondade Natural Energy Booster Packet- See above, but I’m also a sucker for anything that even resembles lemonade.
- Teraswhey Pomegranate Cranberry Goat Whey Protein Packet- Holy smokes, you guys! This stuff is delicious. I mixed mine with whole, organic milk.
- Java Juice Organic Liquid Coffee Extract- Great for people who are on the go, or for someone who wants to throw together a makeshift celebratory White Russian (this girl).
- Good Kind Natural Coffee Creamer- I like my coffee like my eyeliner (black), but my mom would love this stuff. The best part? It’s GMO and rBST-free!
- RW Garcia Mixt Bag Yellow & Blue Corn Tortilla Chips- Again with the non-GMO! I could’ve eaten this bag twice.
- Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Sea Salt Crackers- They’re made with flax and quinoa seeds. That’s how you know they’re fancy.
- Baker Creek Heirloom Tokyo Long White Bunching Onion Seeds- These will make a lovely addition to our upcoming garden.
- $5.00 Gift Card to Hip Mountain Mama- Most items are really reasonably priced, so I could do some damage with this!
- $15.oo Gift Certificate to Mineral Hygienics- Hey there, brow gel.
- Coupon for one free cookie from Morning Sunshine Breakfast Cookie-I can’t wait to receive mine!
The box also came with two cards: one describing the contents and another with suggestions for reusing my Conscious Box. Nifty!
Overall Experience: The whole point of Conscious Box is to help us discover new, ethical brands that we might not have otherwise been exposed to, and I have certainly been exposed to some brands that I love and will continue to support when making future purchases. The environmentally-friendly packaging and goals of the company are also significant selling points for me. I am entirely satisfied. Good job, Conscious Box!
Filed under: food and drink, green, natural products
Tags: coffee, conscious box, crackers, dreamy, environmentally friendly, food and drink, green, natural products, non-gmo, tortilla chips, vitamins, whey protein