Inside My Makeup BagApril 27, 2011
Several of my favorite bloggers have shared the contents of their purses in posts, and I’m always delighted to see the items they carry with them daily. In keeping with the the health and beauty theme of Turby & John, I thought I’d share with you guys what’s inside my makeup bag!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick– This stick is great for chapped lips. I should probably move it to my bedside table since I tend to use it at night.
- Josie Maran Lipstick in Dyani– Pale pink and pretty.
- Benetint by Benefit– One or two questionable ingredients, entirely exceptional performance.
- Alima Pure Nourishing Lipbalm in Fig– The other three shades are in my purse.
- Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Clear Lip Gloss– It smells good enough to eat!
- Alima Pure Eyeshadow Set (Welcome to the Rainforest)-Sparkly and superior to any other natural shadow I’ve tried.
- Josie Maran Argan Pro Blend Concealer– For well-rested eyes.
- Benefit BADgal Waterproof Liner– That little blending tip is a life saver.I’ve been using this eyeliner for months, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t reviewed it yet.
- Lavera Volume Mascara in Black– Always subtle, never clumpy.
- Tarte Light, Camera, Lashes! in Black– Never subtle, sometimes clumpy, always fancy!
P.S. My eyelash curler, eyeliner sharpener, and makeup brushes aren’t pictured. I couldn’t seem to make them fit without the other items looking squished. To be honest, I could stand to replace them all. Some of my makeup brushes are missing, my sharpener only works half of the time, and my eyelash curler occasionally causes me physical pain.