I could easily get used to owning the following:
1) I actually just ordered this concealer from Sephora (along with my favorite blush in the entire world). The ingredients in both products aren’t the absolute best, but they certainly aren’t the worst. Also, I’m not one to cover blemishes with concealer (clogging pores to cover blemishes seems counterproductive), but I cannot wait to say goodbye to my morning time sleepy undereyes. Spending sixty dollars never felt so good.
2) These totes are adorable, and we can always use more grocery-getting bags!
3) I’ve seen this little guy countless times while checking out at Walmart and am always drawn in by the cute and interesting shape. I plan on buying a Smooth Sphere in sweet mint when I run out of my current chapstick.
4) Danielle already has a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, and this citrus juicer attachment would make juicing grapefruits, oranges, lemons, and limes a much easier task. No more balancing the handheld juicer on a coffee cup!
5) I’d love nothing more than to fill my bathroom cabinet with these beautiful organic cotton towels.
Is there anything special you’ve had your eye on lately? Tell me about it!
Filed under: consumption, cosmetics, five finds, food and drink, green, natural products
Tags: benefit, benetint, citrus, concealer, EOS, five finds, josie maran, juicer, kitchen aid, kitchenaid, lip balm, organic cotton, reusable bag, smooth sphere, stand mixer, tote, towels